Visa Center is a non-government body which allows for Guinean Visa applicants to apply for Guinean Visa through localized offices in Toronto, Markham, Calgary and Vancouver. No waiting in lines at Guinean Embassy and Consulate | Equatorial Guinea Visa Applications are always up to date | Requirements for Equatorial Guinea visa are current; Expedited Service gets you fast Guinean visa | Low service fees start at $24 for some applications
|Single Entry visa - Tourist, Business, Private valid for 90 days with max 90 days stay||$ 430.00
|Multiple Entry visa - Tourist, Business, Private valid for 90 days with max 90 days stay||$ 430.00
Equatorial Guinea Visa Requirements
- Original passport valid for 6 months.
- Two (2) passport size photos. (Photo facility is available on-site - TORONTO, OTTAWA, MARKHAM & VANCOUVER). Please note that photos from photo booth or home-shot photos are not acceptable.
- Filled out and signed Equatorial Guinea visa application form.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination. Copy of International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever.
- Bank Statement. Copy of a recent bank statement showing proof of sufficient funds.
- Police Report. Police report or Certificate of Good Conduct from applicant's local police station.
- Persons WITH DUAL citizenship, ONE of which IS Canadian, must apply WITH their Canadian passports only.
Applicants WITH other THAN Canadian passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident STATUS IN Canada (PR Card, Landed Document, WORK Permit). Visas are NOT issued to Travel Documents holders.
- Copy of round trip tickets. Get it HERE - https://www.flightbookingforvisa.com
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Equatorial Guinea visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.ca/pdf/additional_visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Equatorial Guinea Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Employment Letter. A letter from your employer/school (on business letterhead, with contact details), stating that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job. If you are self-employed, include a copy of your business license and tax return. If you are retired please submit proof of your retirement fund.
- Business Letter. Copy of invitation letter from company to be visited in Equatorial Guinea.
Still have questions?Look in Equatorial Guinea Visa Knowledge Bank!
Application center locations
1000 Finch Ave. W.
North York, ON
3601 HWY 7 East,
400 5th Avenue SW,
550 West Broadway