IMPORTANT CHINA VISA ANNOUNCEMENT: From January 02, 2019 China consulates in Canada will require each applicant to come pesronally for fingerprinting. Visa Center advises to get China visa before the end of 2018 to avoid visa process complexities of new procedure! Apply at any Visa Center office or by mail before Dec. 31!
|Single Entry visa - Tourist, Business, Private valid for 90 days with max 90 days stay||$ 430.00
|Multiple Entry visa - Tourist, Business, Private valid for 90 days with max 90 days stay||$ 430.00
Nearest Equatorial Guinea Holidays - Apply TODAY to avoid delays due to consulate closure!
|Tuesday, Dec 25||Christmas Day|
Equatorial Guinea Visa Requirements
- Original passport valid for 6 months.
- Two (2) passport size photos. (Photo facility is available on-site - TORONTO, OTTAWA, MARKHAM & VANCOUVER). Please note that photos from photo booth or home-shot photos are not acceptable.
- Filled out and signed Equatorial Guinea visa application form.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination. Copy of International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever.
- Bank Statement. Copy of a recent bank statement showing proof of sufficient funds.
- Police Report. Police report or Certificate of Good Conduct from applicant's local police station.
- Persons WITH DUAL citizenship, ONE of which IS Canadian, must apply WITH their Canadian passports only.
Applicants WITH other THAN Canadian passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident STATUS IN Canada (PR Card, Landed Document, WORK Permit). Visas are NOT issued to Travel Documents holders.
- Itinerary. Copy of round trip tickets or itinerary.
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Equatorial Guinea visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.ca/pdf/additional_visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Equatorial Guinea Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Employment Letter. A letter from your employer/school (on business letterhead, with contact details), stating that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job. If you are self-employed, include a copy of your business license and tax return. If you are retired please submit proof of your retirement fund.
- Business Letter. Copy of invitation letter from company to be visited in Equatorial Guinea.
Still have questions?Look in Equatorial Guinea Visa Knowledge Bank!
Application center locations
1155 Rene Levesque Blvd. West